We Are Hiring!
We are on the lookout for an Architectural Technician to join our well-established Practice based in Teesside. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician to develop their career further within an ambitious, expanding team. The successful candidate will need a good working knowledge of AutoCAD and although not a requirement, ideally will have previous experience working within the domestic and commercial sectors. This opportunity is within a very fast paced environment so it would require someone that is highly motivated and has an excellent work ethic to work within the company. The successful Architectural Technician would need the ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their time as well as their team’s time accordingly.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- • Delivering projects to deadline
- • Maintaining client contacts
- • Delivering Technical Packages throughout the projects
- • Working within AutoCAD Daily
- • Working within the Residential and commercial Sector
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- • Relevant Experience
- • Living in or near the Middlesbrough area
- • Proficient with AutoCAD
- • Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- • Working knowledge of Technical Building Design and Building Regulations and a thirst for exceptional design.
To speak with one of the team about this opportunity please call 01642 280339 or send an enquiry through the contact us form. To submit your job application, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Pyramid Architectural design specialise in extensions, loft conversions, planning permission drawings, building regulations drawings and change of use applications in the North East of England. Areas covered include but not limited to; Redcar and Cleveland, Guisborough, Redcar, Saltburn, Middlesbrough, Whitby, Scarborough, Harrogate, Ripon and throughout North Yorkshire.